Saturday, February 16, 2008

Valentine's Day Surprize!!

Mike and I at Dancing with the Stars. He won tickets on the radio so Mike, Ashlee, & I went. It was really good!! :-)

Hello all,


I know I haven' t been keeping up with this as well as I should. But I will be now. I want to keep everyone posted on what we are doing in our lives. Especially those who I love that are far away!! ;-) Well its really true. On Valentine's Day I got what I have been waiting a long time for. Mike and I got engaged!!!! I was sooo shocked because he did it before we went to dinner and I thought if he was going to ask that it would be at dinner. So I was pretty shocked.... and yes for those of you wondering he even asked my Dad!!! :-) I am thinking a winter wedding but I will post the date as soon as we decide. And we are also still looking for a house!! Who knew it would take so long! LOL but thats okay. It will come with time. Oh yeah. And Mike got a new toy. He will be driving an open-wheel modified at Peoria Speedway this summer. So anyone who would like to come and see it is on Sat. nights starting April 12th. I am sooo excited!!! Opening night would be a good night to come if you are not a fan but want to see. ;-) Well enough about me for now. I will fill everyone in on the details when I get more. I will talk to you later and love you all!!!! <3>


My beautiful new ring. Sorry its not the greatest picture but it was the best I could do!



No comments: