Thursday, June 5, 2008

Mike racing!!





Mike has offically started racing this summer!! He races an open wheel modified. His number is 14M. He has been doing pretty good for a first year driver. Especially since his car hasn't been running right since we started. I love watching him race because it is something he has wanted to do for awhile now and I video tape it so he can watch it later. (Later = Right after we get home from the races before we go to bed. LOL) He has been having so much fun with his race car and we look forward to haveing our friends and family watching him race this summer. A special thanks goes out to Tim Stucky,Evan Fink,Joey Markle,Erik Bruce, and Dan & Cody Spriling for all the help you have givin us so far this year!!! You really don't know how much your help is appriciated!! Also if I have missed someone I'm sorry but, Thank you too!! Mike is so excited because he only has to miss a couple of races this summer. Here are some pictures of the car and a couple races.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.