A week and a half before Christmas last year we got a new puppy!!! Yikes!! Her name is Bella and she is a chocoalate lab with a quarter chesapeake bay retriever in her. She is now a year old. Hunter liked her more when she was a puppy and he could get away from her!! She turned him grey pretty fast!! :) Hunter turned 6 in July. He is still a BIG Mommas boy!
This is what Hunter does best!! As long as Bella isn't chewing on him this is where he likes to be! I think Hunter likes Bella only when he is ready to play with her!
This is Isabella (Ella) our newest neice!! She will be 1 on Feb. 19th!! This is Mike's sister and brother in law's little girl. She is also Samantha (Sam's) sister. Sam loves having a sister. I think she is going to have soooo much more fun with her when she is walking and old enough to play with her.
Mike racing in "09" at Lincoln Speedway!!! It became my favorite track as the year went on. We will have a new body on the car this year so it will look different. I can't wait till race season!! I know Mike is super excited!!! I love sitting in the stands every Sat. night knowing that I get to cheer him on in something he is sooo passionate about!! I love when Ashlee goes with so that I am not always sitting by myself!! Thanks Ashlee!!!
Halloween this year was pretty funny!! The first time we have dressed up since we were little. lol I was a country singer and Mike was supposed to be Hugh H. but since he went a little over board with the white spray so we ended up turning him into Old Man Winter. We had so much fun!!
For our 1 year anniversary we went to St. Louis Missouri for a long weekend. Mike, Ashlee, and I went and stayed in a great hotel. We visited the Budwiser Brewery, the Science Museum, and the St. Louis Zoo. It was sooo much fun!! We are planing a return trip in the Spring I hope. Well after Grants Farm opens. I really wanted to go there but they were closed!!!
We are sooo ready for Christmas this year. We already have all of our presents bought and wrapped!! I'm sooo happy to have that all done!! Christmas is just a couple days away so we wish the best to you all!!! Have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment