Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Yikes!! Another year has passed!!

Well... I thought I was going to be a lot better posting on here last year... boy was I wrong!!!  Well I'm going to try to update from the last year and this year I'm going to try to do much better on keeping up with this!!

On Us:
Mike raced again this last summer "2010" Here are a couple of pics of him.






Top to bottom:  Mikes car with new body for the 2010 season.  All the kids names on the car.  Mike sitting on the front of his car.  Mike driving the car for mud laps(they go the opposite way they are supposed to be for theses.)

Then on August 7, 2010 Mike was in an accident in the race car that totaled out his car.  He wasn't injured in the accident Thank God!!!  Here are some pictures of that. 







Mike also started a new job at Morton Machining in Morton IL this October.  He really loves it there.  Much better than at IMT.  We officially had insurance again as of Jan.1, 2011!!! It is a huge relief!!!


From October 2009 until August 2010 I watched Sam and Ella (my nieces) 3 or 4 days a week.  I then just subbed on the days I had off.  This school year I have just been subbing again this year at Farmington School. I have been keeping very busy with getting 3 or 4 days a week there.


Our Family:


My Mom and Dad are doing great and are still on our cases about wanting grandchildren....lol I think that is their main goal in our lives right now.  Ashlee is doing great.  She is still working at CVS in Bartonville.  Things are going good for her now too!!  Here are a few pictures of them.


From top to bottom:  Mom and Dad at Christmas at Uncle Hank and Aunt Tina's house.  Ashlee, Mom, Dad, Mike, and I eating Christmas breakfast.  Ashlee opening her Christmas presents(a wine bottle opener.)




We also still have Hunter(black lab) who will be 8 in July and Bella(Chocolate lab) who will be 3 in October.  They are just as spoiled as ever!! =)  But we love them like they are our kids!!  Here are a couple pictures of them!!  We also took them to play with their friends a couple of times this year.  Sophie, Brutus, and Ashlee.  Sophie and Ashlee are Bella's relatives.








Top to bottom:  Hunter and Bella in the top 2 pictures on the way to the dog park.  Brutus, Hunter, Sophie, and Bella running at the dog park. Allen and Mike talking while the dogs are playing.  Next is Sophie and Ashlee (sisters) at the dog park. The last 5 are of Hunter and Bella playing in the snow in our back yard!! They <3 snow just as much as I do!!! =)

No comments: